I know that it’s March already but work has been crazy busy lately! I still wanted to share my favorite lipsticks, as I found some amazing lipsticks last year!
Let’s start with something classic: Chanel!
I have fallen in love with four Chanel lipsticks last year.
1. The first one is the iconic Chanel Rouge Allure, Rouge Noir. Finish: Satin Colour: Dark and Bold Longevity: Needs to be touched up. Very comfortable to wear, like all Rouge Allure lipsticks.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure, 145 Rayonnante. Finish: Satin Colour: Berry mauve Longevity: Needs to be touched up. This is a very easy to wear berry lipstick, perfect for the days you want a berry lip but don’t want to go too dark.
3. One of my all time favorite reds: Chanel Rouge Allure, 102 Palpitante. Finish: Satin Colour: A fresh cool toned red Longevity: Needs to be touched up. This red is perfect to wear throughout the year but is also great for Spring and Summer, when more ‘classic’ red shades could be too much.
4. Last but not least from Chanel is the Rouge Double Intensite, 43 Sensual Rose. Finish: High shine gloss but full coverage colour. The shine reduces throughout the day, leaving an amazing satin juicy finish. Colour: this is a rosy mauve, very fresh and sweet. Longevity: the most comfortable and long lasting lipstick I have ever tried. This lipstick will not budge. You can definitely rely on it!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Lost Cherry. Finish: Matte Colour: Fresh, cool toned red Longevity: long lasting. The finish of the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks is my favorite and I love all the shades. But this one, is my latest crush. It’s red, wearable, fresh, great for everyday, every season!
6. Clinique Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer 07 Boom Pop. Finish: Matte with a bit of shine. Color: Dark berry. Longevity: Long lasting.
7. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer 20 Sugar Pop. Finish: Satin Colour: Nude rose Longevity: Needs to be touched up. This is the perfect everyday lipstick. It is moisturizing and the colour very wearable and easy to apply.
8. KIKO Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick 315. One of the great finds of late last year! Finish: Matte Colour: Nude mauve Longevity: Long lasting but needs to be touched up after meals. I love this lipstick! The formula is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks, bur it’s not as long lasting. I haven’t tried any other colors yet, but I want to.
9. Lancome Juicy Shaker Berry Tale. Finish: Glossy. Colour: Pink Longevity: Long lasting moisture. I have worn the Lancome Juicy Shakers all summer long and intend to do so again this summer.
10. I love… Tinted Moisture Balm Strawberry. One of last year’s grate finds, the I love… Tinted Moisture Balms are affordable, moisturizing with great opaque, long lasting finish. I always carry this in my bag, as it goes with everything and is very flattering.
So, these are my Favorite 10 lipsticks for 2016 and I am excited to see what 2017 will bring in terms of makeup!